To promote a safe and clean working environment efficient dust collection is a must. Multicam dust collectors provide a completely integrated solution to the issue of effective dust collection in a compact and versatile design that integrates with all Multicam CNC routers and machines.
MC109 Extra High Performance Self Cleaning Dust Collector
- Designed for use in industrial environments for extracting different kinds of dust and dry shavings from single or multiple dust sources.
- The blower, comprising a high efficiency centrifugal fan, is situated on the pure-air side.
- Fine filter material ensures residual dust content in the air of less than 0.2mg/m3
- Dust and shavings are separated from the airflow by filters and are separated into the collection bins. Collection bins are fixed within the unit by means of quick-release hooks and can be easily rolled to where the dust and shavings are easily disposed. Sight glass in the collection bins mean you can see when emptying is required.
- Filter cleaning is automatic*. During the cleaning process, the filters are cleaned automatically by means of a jet of compressed air. The jet cleaning process achieves excellent results.
- The MC109 features sleeve filters made of needle felt with antistatic treatment to guarantee the maximum efficiency and safety against possible fire and explosion.
- * when used on most Multicam CNC Routers.
|Air Volume - with filter bags||75m3 /min (2,648 CFM)|
|Filter Type||L-PET, Electric Conductive|
|No. of Filters||36|
|Filter Cleaning||By air pressure. Compress air required, 6 ~ 8kgs/cm2|
|Filter Density||5 microns|
|Collector Bin Volume||0.23m3 x 2|
|Overall Dimensions||2900mm x 700mm x 2260mm|
MC105 High Performance Dual Bin Dust Collector
- Designed for all types of dry wood dust from all popular woodworking machines.
- New design has pleated filter and plastic dust bag contained in sealed canisters. This reduces toxic, hazardous dust in the air.
- Pleated filter with large filter area increases filter density to 5microns. A standard bag system has a filter density of approximately 30microns.
- Cleaning the filter is made easy simply by turning the handle on top of the canister. This rotates a set of cleaning brushes inside the filter.
- New design incorporates the suction fan after the filter. No damage can be caused to the fan from particles passing through it.
- Vacuum gauge shows air flow status.
- Transparent glass window for checking the dust level in the bag.
- New design incorporates an easily removable, disposable dust collection bag.
- Dual bin system for quick swap out.
|Air Volume||47.7 cubic metres/min (1683CFM)|
|Filter Area||8177 cubic centimetres|
|Filter Density||5 microns|
|Bag Volume||0.16 cubic metres|
|Inlet Diameter||150mm (6")main /100mm (4") x 3|
|Overall Dimensions||1400mm x 621mm x 1750mm|
Other Models Available
|Specifications*||Model MC-102 Dual Bag|| Model MC-100 Single Bag
|Motor||5hp 3Phase||3hp Single Phase|
|Air Volume||77.4 cubic metres/min (12733CFM)||54.5 cubic metres/min (1925CFM)|
|Bag Volume||0.59 cubic metres||0.15 cubic metres|
|Inlet Diameter||175mm (6")main /100mm (4") x 4||150mm (6")main /100mm (4") x 3|
|Packing Dimensions||1450mm x 750mm x 800mm||1150mm x 650mm x 700mm|